Inka is the leading manufacturer and supplier of textile webbing in the Nordic countries. For more than 100 years, starting in 1898, Inka has produced high quality woven and braided narrow fabrics and cords. The Inka trademark is a respected and well known brand in the industry worldwide and known as a guarantee for high quality and efficient service.
Inka manufactures, processes and sells woven and braided high quality webbing products for industrial use. Our products suite many technically demanding applications and among our customers are leading companies in many different industries.
Our continuing product development is based on a strong industry-specific competence of raw materials and production techniques as well as countless projects together with our customers.
All Inka products are manufactured at our factory in Killinkoski. Our knowledgeable staff really put their efforts into quality, delivery reliability and customer service.
We take responsibility for the environment by continually improving our operations to minimize and manage environmental impact. We live up to our commitment by waste and emission reduction, energy efficiency, promoting sustainable practices and by meeting all environmental legislation that relates to our operations. We continually evaluate our current operations, strive to improve our environmental performance, and implement sustainable business practices.
Our Policy therefore is to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities
- Operate in compliance with relevant environmental legislation
- Minimize waste, and to reuse and recycle as much as possible
- Improve water and energy efficiency
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Communicate our environmental commitment to our suppliers, clients and other stakeholders
- Monitor our environmental impacts and set goals to continually improve our environmental performance